- Greet guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas
- Provide guests with menus
- Assign patrons to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation so that servers receive an appropriate number of seatings
- Inform guests of current promotions and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff
- Manage the flow of guests into the dining and bar areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming guests if appropriate
- Operate cash registers to accept payments for food and beverages
- Previous restaurant hosting or serving experience preferred
- Friendly and customer-focused personality
- Ability to articulate clear greetings and farewells to guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance
- Ability to clearly communicate guests’ needs to Servers, Bussers, Managers, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate on the telephone
- Must be able to carry trays or supplies (10-30 lbs.)
- 50% off meals
- Health Benefits
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential
- Full Training
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you looking for a fun place to grow and be recognized for your talent? Mattito’s has been serving award winning Tex-Mex for over 30 years. We are focused on serving the highest quality food and providing exceptional service. Smiling and happy people apply now!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)